Simplified Integration is not a new API technology but a simplified quick start.
- It is a reduction of our very powerful WebService API to a BASIC set of calls and fields.
- It aims at new integrations of Speed4Trade CONNECT into your external system e.g. an ERP or PIM.
- Nothing will change for existing integrations.
- The documentation for the simplified BASIC integration can be found in the chapter WebService Calls | BASIC Integration
- The previous documentation is now called WebService Calls | Options for Growth
Why a Simplified Integration?
- Focus: The BASIC set focuses on mandatory calls and fields. More comprehensibility by increased clarity. We reduced 89 to 6 BASIC processes.
- TimeSaving: The simplification has an impact to all subsequent processes and allows a quick start.
- Faster: Interfaces can be developed much faster and the seller can go online after a few weeks.
- Reduced Investment: Partner investment and therefor the financial risk is dramatically reduced now.
- Reduced Maintenance: The Simplified Integration focus on the channel independency. This way you achieve a maintenance free interface.